Unfortunately, it is relatively expensive to ship fresh meat due to the insulated boxes and ice packs required. We ship using Uline deluxe insulated box liners which are guaranteed to keep products cold for 48 hours. Therefore it is most affordable for us to ship refrigerated products to locations within a few states of New York. This pays for the box and the liner and the ice and some of the actual shipping expense. We split the rest of the cost with you.
- Nearby states, order less than $75: $12.99 flat fee
- Nearby States, order between $75-$100: $9.99 flat fee
- Nearby states, order over $100: $7.99 flat fee
- Further states, order less than $100: $19.99 flat fee
- Further States, order between $100-$250: $12.99 flat fee
- Further states, order over $250: $10.99 flat fee
All of our products are shipped in the morning, Monday through Wednesday. Product will get to you within 48 hours. Obviously we never want product to get stuck in the mail over the weekend which is why we stop shipments for the week after Wednesday morning. Therefore, if you want a package guaranteed by the weekend you have to get your order in by Wednesday morning at 8am Eastern time!
Nearby States (Red):
Further States (Pink):
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia